The attached document describes the installation of the Clemex High Resolution USB 3 Cameras under Windows 7 and later.
Note: The Clemex software must be installed before installing the camera.
1. Please ensure that you have a USB 3.0 port on you PC.
2. Right-click on your Desktop to access the Screen Resolution Window and
check that your screen resolution is set at a minimum of 1920 x 1080.
3. Plug the Clemex High Resolution USB 3.0 camera in any available USB 3.0 port.
If you connect your camera to a non USB 3.0 port
your camera may not work.
USB 3.0 Super Speed Camera Installation Sheet
High Resolution USB 3 Camera
CLEMEX intelligent microscopy
A green movement. When you finish reading this flyer, you can give it to another person or put it in the recycling bin.
You can also consult our flyers and brochures on line at www.clemex.com. © Clemex Technologies inc. 2014 www.clemex.com I 1.888.651.6573
4. The computer installs the appropriate device driver software and tells you when it is finished.
5. To synchronise the camera with the Clemex software, open the Video Input Setup program
which is found in the Clemex Image Analysis folder on your desktop.
6. Click Auto-Install Camera. The camera details appear. Click to close the window.
7. Run your Clemex software by double-clicking on the
appropriate icon (Clemex Captiva, Clemex Vision Lite,
Clemex Vision PE, Clemex CMT.HD or Clemex CIR) in
the Clemex Image Analysis folder on your desktop.